Ferreting The Dales

Went out ferreting today with fieldmarshall tomo rambo and a mates son things started off slow then we started to get into a few tomo's ferrets were working well and bolted the biggest part of the bag .We were doing a hedge and tomo and rambo were doing some tree stumps with the longnet we bolted 6 out the hedge but missed one when 2 bolted at once but it ran across two fields and into tomo's longnet :good: i think they had 10 rabbits out the tree stumps we went on to do some open warrens in the next fields the rabbits were bolting well and got a few more. Tomo and rambo did a warren under a tree next to a wall looked a hard spot to ferret but they got a canny few out .Made our way back to the cars for a bite to eat we had to go then as we had take my mates son home and i had to get back for the youngen's we had 33 then not all in the pic tomo and rambo were going to do some more ferreting then stop and do some lamping had a great day with a good set of lads tomo and rambo will probably post what they ended up with they should do ok with the lamp as the wind was blowing a bit.

DSCF0023op.jpg