woodga,s snares

me and moley had a look out to a farm i do a bit of stalking on.i took my .22 and 25 of woodgas snares which he very kindly gave me .after a lesson off moley [im a quick learner] we set them and went off to shoot a few rabbits ,after about an hour we had a result 4 rabbits ,not many but my first in snares and if weed left them over night who knows . any way thanks woodga ,i would of thanked moley but he will of praised him self any road

moley giving advice for free :o now thats a first ;) hope you catch plenty more dont forget to put the tension in the wire and cock the the eye make sure its not twisted to one side and it will run smooth good result for a first effort :good:

moley giving advice for free :o now thats a first ;) hope you catch plenty more dont forget to put the tension in the wire and cock the the eye make sure its not twisted to one side and it will run smooth good result for a first effort :good:

butt out dick head , he,s with a proper pro now ,

just goes to show , he watched your dvd about 20 times and still couldn,t do it, i show him once and he gets a result .. 8)

i suppose i better add , that between p&g, snareman and young woodga, i have had some bloody good tuition over the years :notworthy: