LUCKY DARK DESTROYER

was tina ever bred from , and if so what was she put to ?

THERES A LITTER OUT OF HER BACK TO THE BROTHER TO THE BILL DOG ABOUT 21 MONTHS OLD AND THERES ANOTHER LITTER OUT OF HER BACK TO YOUNG LUCKY,SAME SIRE AND DAM AS TINA BUT DIFFERNT LITTER THEY ARE ABOUT 9 MONTHS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Lucky run, what a dog. Never heard of a good dog out of him but Tina for her short running life " Very, very good bitch" wouldn't mind her in my kennels!

TINA HAD A LONG RUNNING CAREER,T.TAYLOR WAS STILL RETRIEVING GOOD WINTER HARES WITH HER LAST SEASON 8 YEARS OLD AND STILL DOING 2'S,3'S EVERYTIME SHE WENT OUT

thanks for the truth, its good to get it from someone that knows their stuff.

THERES A LITTER OUT OF HER BACK TO THE BROTHER TO THE BILL DOG ABOUT 21 MONTHS OLD AND THERES ANOTHER LITTER OUT OF HER BACK TO YOUNG LUCKY,SAME SIRE AND DAM AS TINA BUT DIFFERNT LITTER THEY ARE ABOUT 9 MONTHS

how are these doing marco?

how are these doing marco?

M.P HAS KEPT 4 OUT OF THE OLDER LITTER AND ARE LOOKING TIDY,HE'S ALSO KEPT 4 OUT OF THE YOUNGER LITTER AND ARE COMING ON WELL BY ALL ACCOUNTS

I've seen Lucky run, what a dog. Never heard of a good dog out of him but Tina for her short running life " Very, very good bitch" wouldn't mind her in my kennels!

TINA HAD A LONG RUNNING CAREER,T.TAYLOR WAS STILL RETRIEVING GOOD WINTER HARES WITH HER LAST SEASON 8 YEARS OLD AND STILL DOING 2'S,3'S EVERYTIME SHE WENT OUT

thanks for the truth, its good to get it from someone that knows their stuff.

I thought she had a injury that made her career quite short? May be wrong tho.

im waiting for my lad to download some footage of grace. i will post it up when its done shes a very good animal

did you get the footage mate , got her on video looked a topper tho i must admit ,, SNIPER

i dont think he was the best of producers but you have to rember he covered heaps of bitches. and alot of them prob wernt that clever i bet. but what an animal! id love to own him so what if he did skid, he put many a match dog to the sorwed in his day and most liklie won a suit case of money along the way as well. why mention jacking if u dont know for certain :thumbdown: just crabbing a legend

imo Lucky a very good dog, when i saw him run in the flesh he was very impressive, made it look easy and from massive slips.

is that kya from telford if so ihave a pup on its way out of his dog called silver hes also out of lucky has [NO TEXT TALK] seen silver run thankz

never seen it run but i've heard it's a proper good dog, me mates bin out with it loads a times and reckons it's the best dog he's seen.