help required

Evening all

wanting to do abit of camping this month but i dont want to go to a camping/carravan site thing looking for a more rural setting in the middle of nothing but countryside

would like to be able to do fishing and take my air rifle also

not finding what i want online

any info appreciated or anyone wanting to rent a quiet corner of a feild for 3 nights

cheers in advance kind people

cheers mate :clapper: didnt want to approach topic like that but is that what people do without hassle??

got a motor so were would i be looking to head? lake district? somewere like that?

if your coming to the lakes...........probably wise not to bring your air rifle...........if youv'e no permission.......its classed as trespass with a firearm!!!!!!!!!!!

no quiet spots up here anymore....................if any of the nobby ramblers see you, well, you know the crack!!!!!!

plenty of places to pitch........fish etc.............but shooting?????.......up to you mate.

best places are in the northen lakes...............tends to be a bit quieter.

wast water, crummock, buttermere...........that sort of area.

pm me if you need anymore info mate

good luck and i hope it works out for ya!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

sean

Scotland has open access so you can camp any where with out the fear of being moved on mate, as long as you leave the place as you find it, its not a problem. Thats open country though not private owned land. The highlands and Islands of Scotland is well out of the way and some great scenery, mountains, fishing etc.

I agree with Sean too though if you aint got permission its wise to leave the rifle at home, it is a fire arms charge if you get caught here without proper written permission.

cheers for the info folks

i know what your saying about the permission but living in the city my chances of getting an regular using any permission are very slim

thats why im looking for an extremly rural setting with complete vision of surrounding land before wipping the rifle out the boot of the car

a couple more days looking on google earth if nothing il pm you sean for some details

cheers all have a nice evening

also how do you know if the land is open country or owned?

anyone know of any dense forests good for camping

if i find some suitible spots im gonna start going camping once a month for a weekend the concrete jungle is becoming too much for me