Wexford will never be the same again,4 dirty hairy gits,from left to right.1 SLIP,2 Terrierman,3Scent,4 a very drunk NBK,it was a good show with lots of very INTERESTING :icon_eek: people there

wexforddogshow005.jpg

i think the facial expressions says it all lol,

my god lads ye all have heads like a smacked arses :icon_eek:

good show never got a chance to meet you slip anothertime :thumbs:

i hear there is one in wexford this weekend also :drink:

had a hang over wasnt very sociable that day hang an bang sure i will bump into ya somewhere down the line lad what part wex is show on this weekend ya heading down

had a hang over wasnt very sociable that day hang an bang sure i will bump into ya somewhere down the line lad what part wex is show on this weekend ya heading down

ill head down alright not sure mate ill get adress of me mate and send it over to ye :thumbs:

Wexford will never be the same again,4 dirty hairy gits,from left to right.1 SLIP,2 Terrierman,3Scent,4 a very drunk NBK,it was a good show with lots of very INTERESTING :icon_eek: people there

wexforddogshow005.jpg

i think the facial expressions says it all lol,

jesus i think i saw that picture on page3 of irelands sexiest terriermen :icon_redface:

Ha ha scent, thats classic!! :clapper:

Look at slip?? I can smell the cider off him from here :tongue2:

Some beauties alright!! :icon_eek:

Should have went along with ye to the show, instead of watching that excuse of a hurling match...depressing :thumbdown:

AND SLIP.......COME SOBER THIS TIME FOR FECK SAKE :clapper: I SAW FLIES DROPPING AT 2 FEET FROM YE,YOU WERE MOULDY YOU WERE,as was NBK,TERRIERMAN doesnt need drink,he seems pissed ALL the TIME :clapper: SCENT you were the only 1 that could make sense,(not sure wether being sober would make any difference to the rest of them)GOOD DAY THOUGH LADS<GREAT LAUGH,....just watching ye.

AND SLIP.......COME SOBER THIS TIME FOR FECK SAKE :clapper: I SAW FLIES DROPPING AT 2 FEET FROM YE,YOU WERE MOULDY YOU WERE,as was NBK,TERRIERMAN doesnt need drink,he seems pissed ALL the TIME :clapper: SCENT you were the only 1 that could make sense,(not sure wether being sober would make any difference to the rest of them)GOOD DAY THOUGH LADS<GREAT LAUGH,....just watching ye.

Ah but jigsaw you swear your an angel i gave ya the bottle of miller i didnt want after drinking a bit of it there was a good bit in that well 1/4 actually miller and the rest.....well i couldnt be telling ya that lets just say its the icing on a sex cake and you thought it tasted great :clapper:

terrier man

Edited by killemall

theyre laughing lines lads,i laughed the whole day looking at your drunken antics and those dopey expressions you carried about with you,plus just like a tree i have a fine stump on me,still showed ye how twas done TM,wrinkles or not :clapper: jeeze guys your the funniest ever,lol