Show your Tats off!

Guest manda

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of added Very in front of all three but then it wouldnt of been 3words only..............but that was a cool post too....and start that post and who knows...hehehe x

damn it!!!! it would of been............i used four in mine!!!!!! :wallbash:

i bloody started it...........and i still don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well................i'll stick to reading this post..........very amusing.........thank you

x

Cant seem to get them un-blurry so i'll post this one and see how it comes out................you'll get the general jist of it i think........

One of my 'Cheeky' ones, :whistling: tee hee x

quality

Guest WILF
Aww Snap shot how sweet......it shall be 'our' song...hehehe :tongue2: and as for the pain it helps that i find t quite nice hence why it doesnt bother me....lol............. xx

If you like a bit of pain come round my house............I will punch you in the gob!

Aww Snap shot how sweet......it shall be 'our' song...hehehe :tongue2: and as for the pain it helps that i find t quite nice hence why it doesnt bother me....lol............. xx

If you like a bit of pain come round my house............I will punch you in the gob!

You old romantic you .............. :kiss:

Um what is it exactly...................i dunno...................SORRY :doh::doh:

Ps. hope you like my banner thought it would give you a giggle the first time ye seen it................................ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

;)

Its Taurus...not a great pic i know but it was hard to take a pic of it all on my own......(they dont have a pouty face icon....but im pouting slight disappointment wth my photography,lol)!!!

And love the banner....did indeed make me giggle...tee hee xx

Cause i still wanted it to look kinda girly and a bull wouldnt, and it did.....will speak later, there should be more pics up then...lol,and lurcher-lass i agree with you martins tattoos are something else so much work has gone into them and it paid off because the look f***i*g awesome!!! x