Pure Aseel Gamefowl SOLD

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres loads on here interested in Game-fowl,I get PM's all the time :victory:

We all know that you have to be careful with info you give for security reasons etc,but its no different to either terriers or running dogs its just a small minority,so yeah why not?! :victory:

Maybe with all the interst we could have a Game Fowl section on here?

There are enough fanciers i'm sure..........

Got 2 good books on the subject if anyone interested.

Coockfighting all over the world by C.A.FINSTERBUSCH Revised Edition 1980

COOK-FIGHTING & GAME FOWL from the note-books of Herbert Atkinson of Ewelme together with the Life & Letters of John Harris, the Cornish Cocker by GAME COCK. Third impression 1981

Both in excellent condition, lots of colour pics & drawings.

Make me an offer +post .....in Berkshire.

post-13213-1212264140.jpg

post-13213-1212264164_thumb.jpg

Ive just given the Atkinson book back, borrowed it for a couple of weeks, great book, and ill buy it one day, not sure when though as finances are going in another direction atm. Unless you yourself are looking to do a swap.

The birds I find interesting are in another part of Asia,I just attended a few events in march and april,going back later in the year,but the book was a good read :victory:

• 1 month later...
If your intrested in game fowl or any other poultry for that matter. Plenty of other sites on the net to catter for you without having a dedicated section on here. JMHO

If thats true, then can you post up some links please, coz I've searched for a forum specifically for Gamefowl enthusiasts within the United Kingdom, and have not seen anything which interests me. I know I'm a newbie so plz dont consider this a demand, but a humble request. I dont think a site like this one should overlook this, Especially since Shamo and Aseel Gamefowl is growing in such popularity.

Edited by starkatz

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

If your intrested in game fowl or any other poultry for that matter. Plenty of other sites on the net to catter for you without having a dedicated section on here. JMHO

If thats true, then can you post up some links please, coz I've searched for a forum specifically for Gamefowl enthusiasts within the United Kingdom, and have not seen anything which interests me. I know I'm a newbie so plz dont consider this a demand, but a humble request. I dont think a site like this one should overlook this, Especially since Shamo and Aseel Gamefowl is growing in such popularity.