LaMpS

Guest the dogs bollok

ive just bought a laserlite its a nice lightweight lamp with hinged filter two way switch 6 to 7 hours lamp time well chuffed with it :good:

ive just bought a laserlite its a nice lightweight lamp with hinged filter two way switch 6 to 7 hours lamp time well chuffed with it :good:

ps forgot to say it cost £126 all in delivered from arthur carters :rolleyes:

:good: Try deben electronics from woodbridge suffolk , if you look on their website they have a good selection of lamps and battery packs ,they also sell alot of other gear at good prices .they will also send it to your doorand offer a great back up service to :good:

never buy batterys through deben allways use another company cause my batterys failed after 5 month and deben dident want to now even thought they where faulty glad i got them for arther carter who replaced them

hope it help

johnny

and ive have the lightforce 170 good lamp wireing abit shit and would of loved the flip up filter shame they never made 1

the dogs,

We can do you whatever kit/package you want mate...just PM me with what you have in mind, and I'll reply with the price. :)

Don't forget that being a member of this forum entitles you to a 10% discount as well!! :D