Rifle/Pistol Pictures

Logun S16s....Despite all the bad press regarding the earlier models ( leaking, seals, jamming etc ) I tried one of these out and decided to buy one and I can tell you I have'nt had one bit of bother with it and it's had some pellets through it and many a full game bag when I've come home. There seems to still be a lot of stigma attatched to these rifles and many people voice opinions on these rifles without actually owning/shooting one, all I can say is get hold of the mark II version ( shrouded ) and give it a try and see what you think, Good points = shot capacity, won't rust if you get it wet, 16 shot rotary mag, good sturdy outer construction. Bad points = a bit on the heavy side, having to remove the bottle to charge it, would'nt advise using a stirrup pump as means of filling.

Weihrauch HW100....What can I say....probably one of the best PCPs on the market today, pricey but worth every penny. If these were around when I was a kid I would have gladly given my sisters right arm for one.

Cheers

Coney.

Logun S16s....Despite all the bad press regarding the earlier models ( leaking, seals, jamming etc ) I tried one of these out and decided to buy one and I can tell you I have'nt had one bit of bother with it and it's had some pellets through it and many a full game bag when I've come home. There seems to still be a lot of stigma attatched to these rifles and many people voice opinions on these rifles without actually owning/shooting one, all I can say is get hold of the mark II version ( shrouded ) and give it a try and see what you think, Good points = shot capacity, won't rust if you get it wet, 16 shot rotary mag, good sturdy outer construction. Bad points = a bit on the heavy side, having to remove the bottle to charge it, would'nt advise using a stirrup pump as means of filling.

Weihrauch HW100....What can I say....probably one of the best PCPs on the market today, pricey but worth every penny. If these were around when I was a kid I would have gladly given my sisters right arm for one.

Cheers

Coney.

HEY CONEY,I,VE GOT A SIS,FANCY SWAPPING YOUR HW100 FOR HER RIGHT ARM?

I'LL GET U BOTH AT A PUSH BUT THE SCOPE WOULD HAVE TO BE INCLUDED.... :rolleyes::D

Edited by dogman541

Cheers

Coney.

I'LL GET U BOTH AT A PUSH BUT THE SCOPE WOULD HAVE TO BE INCLUDED.... :rolleyes::D

Ha ha ha..... nice one mate :clapper:

Cheers

Coney.

hahaha. so i take it the hw 100 is the better choice, qaulity german manufacturing as allways...the bmw's and mercedes of air guns ;)

Edited by BSAScorpionT10

Hi all this is my HW77K i recently bought for £30. we've already been through alot. it had a bent barrel to start with which my dad managed to fix(thanks blacksmith andy) with his press and now after only 3 weeks, it has 12 pigeons and 2 rabbits to its name. one of the pictures is how it was and the next is how it is now i've cleaned it up. notice the rust!

post-10963-1211896012_thumb.jpg

coney is that a JSR scope on the S16?

Well spotted mate yes it's a 6-24x50 Mil Dot, Illuminated Reticule, I know a lot of people knock these scopes from JSRs as being shite but all I can say is it's never missed a beat and dropped loads of quarry since I've had it.

Cheers

Coney.