French Digging Video

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, but whats the score regarding rabies in France? Could that be part of the reason why they're not keen on being more ''Hands On'' as i'm pretty sure that a rabies vaccine is standard for working dogs over there

you mite have somethink there bud.the french i hunt with here wont even get hold of a fox with out tongs.i like a bit of

hands on but they think im mad. they not seen anythink like it before.

Guest oldskool

jesus mate... that is a good point!! rabies is a bit of a bugger over there isnt it??? well, in that case handling live quarry would be verging on the line of madness... i dont think i'd want to be coming home foaming at the mouth :) ... the mrs says i do enough of that already

i think THE FRENCH are a little too carfull there.... i thought they were going to pull out a 100ft snake when i saw those big pincers...

not my cup of tea that.. SHOW ME A GOOD DRAW WITH A DOG ANY DAY..??

KEEP DIGGING GUYS. :victory:

DRAW DOG :clapper:

your worse than they faggoty french with there tongs

so many badger digging experts... have y ever been bitten by a badger? nice dog, good job. fellas bring y tools, dogs and few pints down here and y can try. show us how the job should be done.

Hi Matulkoh,

You are from Slovakia is that right? :thumbs:

yes, i m

Just a thought, but whats the score regarding rabies in France? Could that be part of the reason why they're not keen on being more ''Hands On'' as i'm pretty sure that a rabies vaccine is standard for working dogs over there

i don t think it s problem of rabbies, the point is that the badgers are dangerous, agresive animals with strong jaws. most of us are vacinated against rabbies. 12pounds for vacination per 18 months.

good way of doing it but them boys f****d it up a bit.wel never be able to control them again.to much of a risk of every wanker in the place digging them and doing it wrong.thats way its illegal now

dear sir

i want to see web site of them in this movie , but i can not see adress in this movie , if you know it , let me know .

thank you very much

Edited by delonpara
they make it look a big deal tryin 2 get the stuff out of the earth ffs

haha

nice video lol :clapper:

dear sir

i want to web site them in this movie , but i can not see adress in this movie , if you know it , let me know .

thank you very much