isle of man t.t.

Jeez, im the only one with a reply ?, ive been over to the island so many times, and viewed from so many different parts of the most beutifull of Gods isles, so many memories of so many great riders that i have seen, To many to list, and even more difficult to put in any listed order, watching from the kerbsides under leafy trees, and seeing up so close the gut wrenching throttle opening, frames flexing, kerb clipping, up so close you can see the wear marks on those big ole fat tires, and that thrill of knowing that a bit later the Axe Murderers (sorry sidecar boys) are gonna be let loose.

Sadly i couldnt get there this year work was a bit thin on the ground so far this year being self employed, and my lady in hospital and all,

from the privateers to the works riders I salute you :notworthy:

I may sign up for the live manx commentary on the net though, what thoughts you?

SIROCCO............

I may sign up for the live manx commentary on the net though, what thoughts you?

SIROCCO............

Got a link for that Sirocco?

Sad to hear about Robert Dunlop. Hope there are no more accidents this year.

OK try this http://www.iomtt/TT-Live.aspx ,

or if not just type in Manx Radio then go to the tt section, different options 4 coverage

Sirocco

SIROCCO............

or if not just type in Manx Radio then go to the tt section, different options 4 coverage

Sirocco

thanks Sirocco- not heard of charging for internet radio before- those manxmen really know how to get their six fingered hands on every single TT penny don' t they? Good idea though, might well pay up myself.

SIROCCO............

Sirocco

thanks Sirocco- not heard of charging for internet radio before- those manxmen really know how to get their six fingered hands on every single TT penny don' t they? Good idea though, might well pay up myself.

charging people is a disgrace..... where not all like that fella !