Just thought I'd put up a couple of pics of an off road outing we did in my disco last year, hope you like em, :good:

Just after my mate took this 1 I had to climb out of the window so we could get the winch set up to pull us out.

mudbath.jpg

Then just as we winched and drove clear of that mud bath the front end sunk into what we first thought was a puddle, :icon_eek:

frontstuck.jpg

another view, more winching!

We did only do this route because we knew we would get plenty of winching practice, :D

fallright.jpg

Edited by Vermin Dropper

Good stuff vermin dropper, you still got the disco?

i was out shooting lastnite and i got my shogun stuck in a rabbit hole ....the only prob is that i aint got a winch so i had the dig the holes out with a saw <yes a saw>as well as sacrificeing my work boots under the wheels for extra grip......nightmare :haha:

i was out shooting lastnite and i got my shogun stuck in a rabbit hole ....the only prob is that i aint got a winch so i had the dig the holes out with a saw <yes a saw>as well as sacrificeing my work boots under the wheels for extra grip......nightmare :haha:

:blink::haha::haha::haha::haha::blink:

Thats "Day 1" stuff mate, Don't go anywhere vaguely off road without a spade and rope, :good:

Thats "Day 1" stuff mate, Don't go anywhere vaguely off road without a spade and rope, :good:

i learnt that the hard way wont do it again....who said them rabbits dont get there own back

i learnt that the hard way wont do it again....who said them rabbits dont get there own back

Also dont park on the grass with a shogun! :11:

Also dont park on the grass with a shogun! :11:

nothing wrong with the shogun :icon_redface: