new permission

hi just got back

went to my new permission tonight its 26 acres and had a mooch round.

seen 3 bunnies on the hedge line at the back of the property about 50 yards away so started to stalk them using the trees to obscure there view of me .

nice and slowly does it got to about 40 yards and had to crawl about another 5 yards still using the trees as cover.

once i got my breathing under control slowly crawled another 5 yards popped my head up to have a look and they were still there hadn't seen me at all .

so had a little rest for about 10 Min's looked up again took aim THWACK its over other 2 moved but not far really so took aim THWACK perfect shot right between the eye and ear 30 yards .

the other one didn't know what was going on so it went back to the hedge and stopped so THWACK down it goes this all happened with in minutes so put my head down for about 15 minutes .

looked up couldn't believe my luck another one must have been looking for his mates .

took aim THWACK the show is over, not even a twitch it was if it just fell to sleep .

so here is a pic

PS. zoom in to top Bunnie

post-11621-1211325556.jpg

happy hunting

davy :gunsmilie: