That Old Joke About Two Rats In A Sewer ?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

And his mate says; " Cheer up; Tonight we can go out on the piss! "

'Rats' On The Piss!

post-3041-1211217948.jpg

Inevitably!

post-3041-1211217990.jpg

:clapper:

{Disclaimer: No small terriers actually became inebriate during or due to the taking of the above shots!}

When I first got married my wife had this piss poor excuse of a dog called an Afghan Hound, god what a dopey bugger it was too. First Christmas together we were given a bottle of fermented phlegm, or Addvoka (don’t know how to spell it) you know that yellow egg nogg bile. Well dopey sod loved the stuff, damn funny it was to see to see the gangly legged critter swaying and stumbling about, he eventually flopped down in his bed and went to sleep.

He was up the next day bright as a button, no ill effects at all.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Ricky; That's " Rats ", my new prospect. Eamon Mc found her for me :notworthy: That's the only black 'n white this one should show much interest in, which is exactly what I need, of course.

I had her out with me today, looking a field over. She just trundled along beside me, sniffing as she went. She accepts a lead now too, when I take them all for their stroll up along the track. Then, this evening, I had somewhere to go and do something specific and figured I'd let her tag along.

We got about 3/4 of a mile or so up the track when she just stopped, as if to say, " F*ck this! I'm getting bored, just pounding this track. " I watched her standing there as I walked on. Then I rounded a bend, entered the land and just dismissed her from my mind.

Pushing an hour later, when I got back home again? There she was, good as gold. Back in the compound with the others. I had implicit faith that she wouldn't think to f*ck off anywhere. She didn't. She just turned around - ignoring the cattle here abouts - and made her own way home to wait for me. Sound little Dog :)