Mates 1st good buck

A buck i have seen & the one i took the wee video of was in a wee corner when out with my mate a week ago. I looked at him for 10min & that he wasent as good as i though so let my mate get his first good buck & i think it will go bronze. He was at 140m & my mate had buck fever & we ended up shooting him at 25m as he walked up into us.

Picture2702.jpg

Picture2708.jpg

Picture2709.jpg

Picture2710.jpg.

Edited by v-max

nice one

no mention o the cups o tea provided back at the "larder" i see :whistling:

glad to see you finally got him going Baz..... give you a bell again befor ei get hame fae norway...need to get out and get myself off the bloody mark for this season!!!!!! :gunsmilie:

seen much else moving since i been awa baz???

sauer

good lookin buck your mate shot v_max especially as it is his 1st buck good goin mate

Cheers all & it wasent his 1st buck he shot 3 cull with me last year & could be more if he would stop getting fever. This was his 1st good mature buck & yes the cups of tea at the larder were good. Not sure on age i thought 5-6 But he was a bugger to skin & a sold neck on him the head is in the freezer.