airgun bbs

well i be shot

some guy asked about how to hang pheasants , how long

i told him what i used to do when the farmer where i shoot has a shoot gives me some birds .........

airgun bbs banned me till 15 8 08

my god some bloke asked i tryed to help ...

just goes to show read it think what other people might think think again

... sorry to this sites bosses dont want to upset any one else .....im :censored: mad

again sorry

well i be shot

i told him what i used to do when the farmer where i shoot has a shoot gives me some birds .........

... sorry to this sites bosses dont want to upset any one else .....im :censored: mad

again sorry

Mate, I got banned for life for my sense of humour. My advice.......don't go back, leave it to the keyboard warriors. :victory:

well i be shot

again sorry

Don't doubt what you're saying mate. does seem harsh - if not downright odd tbh

What reason did they give you?

Seriously! :D

People accuse us of being politically correct. The reality is we just try and stop people incriminating themselves. We let the vast majority of the shit slide.

I think the pinnacle in political correctness is when an airgun site censors posts about legal hunting activities... that's just mind boggling. These things weren't invented just to make nice patterns on paper pads.

People accuse us of being politically correct. The reality is we just try and stop people incriminating themselves. We let the vast majority of the shit slide.

I think the pinnacle in political correctness is when an airgun site censors posts about legal hunting activities... that's just mind boggling. These things weren't invented just to make nice patterns on paper pads.

yer but this is the best site on the web for hunting let alone airguns

well said chris!!!!!!!!!!

i think THL have got the right attitude and balance..........ive just had a post deleted from general talk (with hindsight....a tasteless joke)because some people complained(their choice)........i was very politly informed of this via pm......and i returned my appologies........again with a nice polite response..........i wasn't banned!!!!!!!!!!

we all say somthing we shouldn't from time to time, but if its relevent to the sport ( not stupid jokes on general talk........idiot that i am).......and legal its surely open for discussion?????

thats the point of a forum, isn't it?????

Win, lose, or draw, we try to strike the balance between legal forum and a free for all. With around 10,000 members this tends to piss people off and draw applause in equal amounts. Luckily most of us mods have been here long enough to not really give a f**k when people start giving abuse. :D

There's a guideline at the top of the forum and it's pretty basic. It's amounts to keep it legal and don't take the piss out of anyone because they do it different.

As a result this airgun forum is pleasure to read and it's always nice to see people getting out and doing a bit whether they've just started or whether they're entering their 8th decade! It's as good as it is because people contribute, aren't afraid to ask questions and take the time to shoot the breeze with like minded shooters.

Thanks everyone, for taking the time to make it what it is... as has been rightly pointed out, we can't have a forum unless people post on it.

Oh yeah... and you have to be a complete f***ing numpty to be banned from here... but it does happen quite a bit. :D

Guest bigredbusa

paper punchers nothing more , i got nearly banned because my nephew is in afganastan and i said i hope he kills as many taliban possable . and guess what ? they stuck up for the taliban !!!

i had that terry whatshisface on the phone defending what the bloke said and even made out he was a one man band for saving the countryside and 'would i march with him in london ' lol .

Guest bigredbusa

and here is a reply to your thread and why you got banned .

Nobody gets banned unless they are a tosser, trolls, stupid, or have a serious personal difference with the "management" on here.

The latter include friends of mine, Keith Mepham, Bob Craske etc. No fault, no foul, these things happen.

The tossers are those that know the site rules and flaunt them, one of for instance, the "no dead thing" rule. I support this rule because pics of dead things are intrinsically boring and the same.

Trolls just post to stir up trouble.

The stupid are just too dumb to read the rules and so continually transgress

Opinions are encouraged. Criticism of the site and mods are tolerated as long as it is civil

the poster was gary c , doesnt like dead things pics .. a true hunter