john there 1st cross there from manchester the only thing is they shud of been bred otherway greyhound bitch to collie dog ......NOT GREYHOUND DOG TO COLLIE BITCH.....

why is that exactly? I have heard that before, but never why. Heck, I like those dogs in the pic's just fine, so are they not an "argument" against the convention in and of themselves? Or am I missing something?

One curious redneck injun,

CA country boy

john there 1st cross there from manchester the only thing is they shud of been bred otherway greyhound bitch to collie dog ......NOT GREYHOUND DOG TO COLLIE BITCH.....

i prefer that way round, i,d sooner use a greyhound dog over a collie bitch, as i believe it keeps the size down, i know others don,t think so, but that is my opinion, anyway they look a nice stamp of dog, the best of luck with them. regards collie john.

ive bred several collie crosses and my old mate d slieght has, im breeding a litter this year the last of the line from m chapmas bob and dslieghts katie my luke lana etc had some good nites and daylight hunting with luke and lana , mines are a handfull and not for the uneducated guy as they try there luck and are looking for prey all the time but they filll a BAG AND A GUY ONCE SAID IF U GO WITH LANA A SKIP i like the line i keep and your dogs are quite nice ,minesare little fechers and have killesd several times when you could do without it but thats life