Brian Nuttal, Cheshire

Guest mikeypikey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE HAD ONE OFF HIM AND NEVER AGAIN it had pricked ears and WOULD NOT WORK ANYTHING NOT EVEN RATS THEY ARE NOT WONT THEY WERE . TO MUCH STAFF IN THEM NOW BUT EACH TO THER OWN

Was the dog of his yard recently and why do ye say to much stafford in them now ??

Guest busterdog

you must have got a good one off him my paterdale i had off his yard is 20 ich too its back

Did you try it on the lamp :11: I've been going to Brians for years and can honestly say i've never seen a BIG dog there.

you must have got a good one off him my paterdale i had off his yard is 20 ich too its back

Did you try it on the lamp :11: I've been going to Brians for years and can honestly say i've never seen a BIG dog there.

Maybe its one of his sons siluki crosses you got haha.

I really cant see how ye fetched a terrier from brians yard and it was 20" :icon_eek: who wwas the dam and sire to your terrier then ??

I really cant see how ye fetched a terrier from brians yard and it was 20" :icon_eek: who wwas the dam and sire to your terrier then ??

brians aman to is word take it back /a ya shore ya dint buy a lurcher of craig nuttel by mistake lol

ave got a wee one from last year shes 9 half tts what yard u get yours from

Never owned a terrier from him,dug to one nor seen one work BUT i was told a couple of times he has a line for people unknown to him,a line for friends that graft terriers with him and a line for the general mug.

wouldnt know if this is true or not :victory:

nowt wrong we his dogs dug we um for twenty year its down to hands that a um after brian /hope dont a fend anyone but sat in pubs all day talkin bout it wont do nowt for ya terriers all you ya /got 720 month in ya [bANNED TEXT] you turn 16 mek use of it we ya dogs no time for bitch fates