deer hunting season 2008-09

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's early to get your form alright. Only recently finished a section 42 so feels strange to be thinking of upcoming season already! How did you both do in 07/08 season?

Spudlington

alot :whistling:

Mines in, too two days ago, plus i bagged 380 acres that only i can and have permission on, with a futher 200 on the ajoining farm........... :icon_eek:

pest control in the winter paid of for me this year. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

nearly 600 acres that only i will hold permission on.....................thank fook. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

didn't get alot done this year but will make up for it soon. :thumbs:

well lads

got mine at the start of the month as well

have to try and find some land to shoot over this year as last year i was relying on friends to bring me out,so if anyone can piont me in the

direction of some land in the waterford area or anywhere i would be VERY GRATEFULL :whistling:

ian

well lads

got mine at the start of the month as well

have to try and find some land to shoot over this year as last year i was relying on friends to bring me out,so if anyone can piont me in the

direction of some land in the waterford area or anywhere i would be VERY GRATEFULL :whistling:

ian

good luck with that mate