B&Q WARNING

I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but a friend of mine had a close call yesterday. He walked into a B&Q store at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in A black shirt with an orange apron on asked if he wanted decking. Fortunately, he got the first punch in and sorted the old swine out. Those less suspecting might not be so lucky!!

Pass this warning on....

i too fell foul of a scam at B&Q, when i arrived the car park was nearly full so i parked down the far end in the corner,no sooner had i got out o the car i was approached by 2 sweet looking teenage girls,about 19 ide say,they offered to wash my car for a small donation,so i obliged and they went about washing the car in their white crop tops and skin tigh hot pants.anyhow when they finnished i payed them their pound ,next thing i knew one of them was on her knees infront of me engaged in an act that is rarely enjoyed by a man married for 10years whilst the other carressed her self in a somewhat immoral manner! after they had finished the made a quick get away .it was then that i realised that my wallet , cash , mobile and keyes were gone!!!!!!! this happened at the salisbury B&Q on thursday..................................and friday , 3 times on the sunday and so far once today...........................

i too fell foul of a scam at B&Q, when i arrived the car park was nearly full so i parked down the far end in the corner,no sooner had i got out o the car i was approached by 2 sweet looking teenage girls,about 19 ide say,they offered to wash my car for a small donation,so i obliged and they went about washing the car in their white crop tops and skin tigh hot pants.anyhow when they finnished i payed them their pound ,next thing i knew one of them was on her knees infront of me engaged in an act that is rarely enjoyed by a man married for 10years whilst the other carressed her self in a somewhat immoral manner! after they had finished the made a quick get away .it was then that i realised that my wallet , cash , mobile and keyes were gone!!!!!!! this happened at the salisbury B&Q on thursday..................................and friday , 3 times on the sunday and so far once today...........................

:laugh: