Just thought id show ya all a few photo's of my disco i picked up today.

110k miles with fsh

its mint.

Will look great when i get my bf goodrich muds on it and a snorkel.

post-11516-1209838466.jpg

post-11516-1209838479.jpg

post-11516-1209838494.jpg

post-11516-1209838506.jpg

Edited by STAN22

enjoy it had loads of fun with mine :thumbs:had the back seats down put a air bed in and a couple of sleeping bags camped at many a game fair :victory:

Edited by the_stig
  • 2 weeks later...

what are they like for of road or driving stubbles needing a new stubble buster this year was going to get a diahatsu four track are they good and strong for giving them punishment over hard ground etc

Nice disco. they look great with a lift and snorkel. Get those tyres changed asap if you can (bleeding expensive tho). I have General Grabber TR's on just now and they are rubbish. Looking at getting some BF AT's soon so I don't spend all winter stuck in the slippery clay soil we have here.

2008-04-27-Winch_fitted_02.jpg

for wheel & tyres MM are doing a good package http://www.mm-4x4.com/wheel--tyre-packages-361-c.asp

but for just BF Goodrich AT's tyre http://www.mm-4x4.com/tyres-359-c.asp

Also if you just beetle around the country lanes you will easly get 35mph and when on the roads doing 60 -65 you should get 36-39mph.

The 300tdi is by far the best engine lanrdover ever produced.

Thats a nice landy you have there, enjoy it

bb

booboo you seam to be a man in the know, what's the differance between the 200tdi and 300tdi? is it power or is one newer then the other or what?

Not much.

300 is more refined and quieter. Was was fly-by-wire from 1997 in the UK. And later ones had an EGR.

"The 300TDi has a single serpentine drive belt for alternator, power steering etc, better soundproofing and a few small internal differences compare to the 200TDi. Power outputs of the two engines are identical."

The 300tdi does though get the R380 gearbox rather than the LT77

"You can't take the pistons out of a 200tdi with the engine in situ because you can't get the ladder frame off with the engine in."

mad