I bought a really cheap ryanair ticket for Manchester hoping that Fiorentina would make the uefa cup final,but yesterday they lost the semi-final at the penalty kicks :wallbash: .I still have the plane reservation and 3 days off work.Is the city of Manchester worth a visit?if not is there something near Manchester worth seeing?

I bought a really cheap ryanair ticket for Manchester hoping that Fiorentina would make the uefa cup final,but yesterday they lost the semi-final at the penalty kicks :wallbash: .I still have the plane reservation and 3 days off work.Is the city of Manchester worth a visit?if not is there something near Manchester worth seeing?

best thing in manchester is the A36 then the A523 :thumbs:

buy a train ticket to the lakes................its awesome up here..............better than manchester even on a bad day!!!!!!!!!!!

but it wont be anything like as warm as Tuscany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy your visit whatever you do!

regards sean

if not is there something near Manchester worth seeing?

Yes mate there is ........................... LIVERPOOL!

:laugh:

dont were any decent clothes or jewellery mate,they will have the lot off you. :clapper::clapper:

Listen mate your only 3 or 4 hours down the road from Bonnie Scotland,you could give it a try up here....some cracking scenery and good people aswell as plenty to see and do......oh!! and i will give you a big wave when im on my down the road in the opposite direction towards Manchester for the final :laugh::drink:

Edited by gaz
Guest bullterrier
Listen mate your only 3 or 4 hours down the road from Bonnie Scotland,you could give it a try up here....some cracking scenery and good people aswell as plenty to see and do......oh!! and i will give you a big wave when im on my down the road in the opposite direction towards Manchester for the final :laugh::drink:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: i was waiting for that hope you win it you have luck with use this year.. :thumbs: ..john