west wales

Guest terrierman94

Guest terrierman94

Is anyone on the site from west wales here i am but i cant seem to get very good hunting around here.me and my pal have had a lot of rabbits sinse he moved down here but i was wondering how do you get on if your hunting in west wales?

Guest bitsa lurcher
Is anyone on the site from west wales here i am but i cant seem to get very good hunting around here.me and my pal have had a lot of rabbits sinse he moved down here but i was wondering how do you get on if your hunting in west wales?

what part of west wales you at ????? i'm in aberystwyth :victory:

I live on the Gower, but I shoot in West Wales, not far from Carmarthen and seem to get good results, normally its just two of us and a pair of dogs hunting Woodcock and the odd wild Pheasantand always plenty of bunnies, occasioanally we shoot pigeon and crow over decoys down there.

Do you hunt or shoot?

SS

Guest terrierman94

yes iv been interested in hunting all my life and have much sucsses with my mate i live about 15 miles away from camarthen and i have never been hunting there but hope to get some premission out fruther from where i live

i don't live far ffrom aberaeron, i live in nevern, wich is between fishguard and cardigan. i have thousands of acres to shoot on!!! ive never had a problem! but i guess im lucky!!

just done a bit of a rough count and off the top of my head i think ive got over 10,000 acres of land with permission to shoot on!

anyone who fancy's a day out sumtime, just contact me! would like to show u some real gooooood shootin!!:D

all the best

down by newport pembs.

im looking for someone to come and help me with a few rabbits with some fferets. ive been down there and shot a few with the air rifle but i just can't shoot enough of the little buggers! any offers??

atb

Guest bitsa lurcher
down by newport pembs.

im looking for someone to come and help me with a few rabbits with some fferets. ive been down there and shot a few with the air rifle but i just can't shoot enough of the little buggers! any offers??

atb

in the autum i would say yes to the above offer :victory:

down by newport pembs.

atb

Afraid I cant help you with the ferrets, I just shoot them, mostly with the .410 and now with the rimmy. If you need a hand give us a shout not far from you at all.

SS