west wales

Guest terrierman94

Im in South Wales, It used to be half decent ferreting round here but in the last 5-10 years its gone down hill, so i find myself up country rabbiting. Would be nice to catch a half decent bag in wales :wallbash::whistling:

down by newport pembs.

im looking for someone to come and help me with a few rabbits with some fferets. ive been down there and shot a few with the air rifle but i just can't shoot enough of the little buggers! any offers??

atb

Afraid I cant help you with the ferrets, I just shoot them, mostly with the .410 and now with the rimmy. If you need a hand give us a shout not far from you at all.

SS

this particular piece of land is surrounded by houses therefore ruling out the use of the rimmy and the .410 and any other shotgun. also there sre horses in the field pretty much all the time, they don't mind the airrifle but i don't think theyd be to happy about the shotgun or the rimmy!! :whistling:

Thanks for the offer though!!

all the best

Rhys

How about traps FN, if you cant find ferreters.

The Fenn Mk6 might be worth a try. If not you will have no choice but to keep shooting them(what a shame!) or get yourself a .22LR with a moderator and subsonic ammunition, even though a firearm, it is virtually silent, the people in the houses or the horses would not bat an eye, they would not know you were there.

Im in South Wales, It used to be half decent ferreting round here but in the last 5-10 years its gone down hill, so i find myself up country rabbiting. Would be nice to catch a half decent bag in wales :wallbash::whistling:

[bANNED TEXT] pal, what would you call a decent bag??