Bad experience

Guest Magwitch

Guest Magwitch

Went to the offy tonight to buy two bottles of Aspall dry cider (no cheap poo for me) for medicinal purposes and decided to treat myself to a bag of pork scratchings, well popped the first one in the gob and started to munch but something was not quite right. i spat it out quite rapid like and to my horror it had more hairs on than the old womens chin :sick: put me right off but i still managed to finish the bag. anyone else had any bad karma with a pork scratching.

Edited by Magwitch

as i used to work in a butchers i used to make them i used to chuck the hairy bits away ,not a nice experiance hairy pork scratchings makes me shudder. you have kindly reminded me when i thought i used a empty redbull can for putting my fag out in until it took a mouthful of my full can ,at that point i realised what i had done made me sick it was a good job i was outside at the time

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Wife got some Belly Pork one time. Cooked us up a nice sort of stew or something with it. Cut into nice little, bite sized chunks.

We had a good video out at the time and settled down on the bed to enjoy our bit of grub while we watched a great film. Bliss!

I spooned some of this delicious stuff into my mouth and was glued to the box. Then something in my head told me this was Not an enjoyable experience. It was a totally alien and somehow very disturbing experience.

I was so busy trying to focus on the captivating viewing that my mind just wasn't willing to to focus on the trouble in my head ~ more precisely my mouth.

Ye know what it was like when ye were a tiny kiddie and ye Dad would come home and mess with ye in such a way that his chin stubble would scratch ye cheek? Yeah; Well just What The F*ck was my Dads chin stubble doing, rubbing against the Inside of my cheek? And him long dead and me a grown man!

I don't think I've Ever spat food out with such force and such meaning, before or since.

The wife didn't even question my unannounced action. Ye just looked at me. Slowly ceased her own mastication and removed a gobbet of flesh from her own mouth. Took both our bowls to the kitchen and returned to watch the film.

Bristly, soft pig skin scratching the inside of ye mouth and tounge is, I assure ye, The Most disgusting experience ye'll ever be lucky to avoid.

Oh my gosh, same thing happened to me at a cantina in Tijuana when I was about 19. I used to LOVE eating "pork rinds" but when a clump of bristles stuck in the roof of my mouth and I really THOUGHT about what they were, I wanted to hurl, gag reflex and everything! Of course when I had to stop eating those I started eating pickled chickens feet and lengua :clapper:

Guest Magwitch

Thats just brought a few good memories back of my old man DS he use to do the same. Still one good thing is i can wash the taste of them pork bristles away with me cider :snack:

Plate of BBQ'd chicken guts in the sunderland town center on a friday night,yours is posh though,nice plate,must be in Newcastle,better class of Bird :victory:

Tijuana His wife,"interesting" place :clapper::clapper: :kiss: :drink:;)

post-1930-1209500493_thumb.jpg