New photographer on the loose

My daughter Gina has always had cameras around her (usually being pointed at her by me, lol). She got a toy one at xmas and had a ball with it copying dad. Recently she's taken to playing around with an old Kiev rangefinder and pretending to take pics. A few days ago, she came up to me as I was taking her pics with my Canon G9 compact and clearly wanted to have a closer look. She played about with it for a while and I showed her the screen, shutter release etc. suddenly she took a photo as she pointed the camera at dad! So, I put the strap round her neck and watched her snap a few more - all these pictures were her own doing - no help from me at all! She took a few more the day after as we waited in AJ Johnston in Glasgow to pick up one of my SLR's. As you would expect, most were blurred etc. but she actually managed to take a few decent ones - not bad for 20 months old, eh? I s'pose they actually show the world from her perspective? Guess I'm gonna have to get her one of those shockproof, waterproof ones from Olympus. lol

G_6345web.jpg

G_6342web.jpg

G_6341web.jpg

G_6367web.jpg

G_6360web.jpg

G_6363web.jpg

G_6371web.jpg

G_6368web.jpg

G_6362web.jpg