bl**dy hell!

Sorry guys, didnt mean to cause a hoo haa. i just heard about people having gasram conversions and because i could only afford a chinese copy of a TX200 (B.A.M B40) im prepared to modify it as needs be to get it performing as well as poss. i heard gasram conversions help lessen re-coil and noise, which, because of the cheapness of my rifle, im assuming will be beneficial. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to waste money having this done if the results are minimal or nowt.

Sorry guys, didnt mean to cause a hoo haa. i just heard about people having gasram conversions and because i could only afford a chinese copy of a TX200 (B.A.M B40) im prepared to modify it as needs be to get it performing as well as poss. i heard gasram conversions help lessen re-coil and noise, which, because of the cheapness of my rifle, im assuming will be beneficial. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to waste money having this done if the results are minimal or nowt.

yes this is all your fault ha ha well your question was answered and if the rams are not avalible to the general public then you really have had a bit of luck finding someone who can get them ,

and thats what this forums all about finding the answers to questions and meeting new people with similar interests :clapper:

yes this is all your fault ha ha well your question was answered and if the rams are not avalible to the general public then you really have had a bit of luck finding someone who can get them ,

and thats what this forums all about finding the answers to questions and meeting new people with similar interests :clapper:

Cheers, see that wasn't hard was it! i was only after advice, not an arm wrestle!! right then, if the noise of my rifle scares wabbits off and a gasram conversion is either A. not available or B will cause world war 3, are there any other ways of quietening this down?

A service and a decent spring with top hat should quieten it somewhat.

yeah, the place im getting it from is hardly a reputed dealership so i was gonna take it to my local gunsmiths for a service/tune anyway. any recommended spring (22)? and whats a 'tophat'?

yeah, the place im getting it from is hardly a reputed dealership so i was gonna take it to my local gunsmiths for a service/tune anyway. any recommended spring (22)? and whats a 'tophat'?

i quote donnyc is correct get it tuned but get a gunsmith mate if u dont know how to do the job its safer beleve me

i quote donnyc is correct get it tuned but get a gunsmith mate if u dont know how to do the job its safer beleve me

yep, im quite qualified in making a bo**ocks of things a pro should do. is there any particularly good, quiet spring?

Edited by dwatson