A good weekend!

Tyla

i slept last night on my permission in Rye. Had a few rabbits in the evening, my mate got most of the shooting - 3 kills, 3 shots in about 3 mins! Had a bit of a shine later but not much out although we got one and had another go in the morning and a couple more.

Tyla made herself comfy as usual!

i just got in and nailed one of the family of maggies, that im constantly at war with, too. Looks like i put it out of its misery too as it had lost an eye and was infected although that wasnt stopping it hunting for nests in my hedge!

post-10910-1209311272_thumb.jpg

post-10910-1209311298_thumb.jpg

post-10910-1209311314_thumb.jpg

Nice DD hammock :thumbs: Some c**t nicked mine.

Good shooting

Butch

Wasnt me :angel: They are great though arent they? Saves buggering around with a tent although i dont know how well it would cope with serious rain :hmm:

Edited by Tyla
hi tyla

good post , good shots , & i like the camo on the rifle. 3 minutes 3 rabbits good shooting also nice shot on the Maggie

happy hunting

Davy

Thanks Davy, i am about to redo the paintjob as it is getting a bit battered looking - its surprisingly easy to do. The 3 in 3 was great, wish it was me though! He did it right in front of me too as i hung back with the dog while he stalked in to the bury