Invasion of Black Squirrels

Guest little_lloyd
Not another variety of the Americans. Even more fierce than the greys? Get rid of them before they increase.

These really could spell the end for the Red if they can wipe out the Greys.

SS

Dont tell the ARSEPCA or we will be named and shamed as rasicts lol

Black?,, Grey,?, White?, Still American shite! :gunsmilie:

if they are that aggressive then the little b*****ds would be all over the US.... we have white squirrels in Florida....

and anyway... ITS A SQUIRREL!!! they're not exactly hard to get rid of it.... at least i've never had a problem doing.. but then again i've never had the government all over my case telling me i dont know the difference between my ass and my elbow unlike some places i've heard of.... though its getting to that point.

Well, where I come from, red squirrels are an urban myth, grey squirrels are a rarity and black squirrels are the only squirrel you can count on. There's a park in Toronto where, if you stand there even pretending like you've got food, they decend from the trees by the dozens and come straight up to you :icon_eek: An old friend of mine has a piccy of me being beseiged by the little shits.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

They're a " Genetic Mutation " of the Grays, JB. I don't think they've yet got the STAO screwed down that tight, have they? Just nail the b*stards.

This Taxidermist, according to that report, appears to have got it a bit arse about face, no?

post-3041-1209153967.jpg

Still a fantastic piece of artistry though :yes:

Well, where I come from, red squirrels are an urban myth, grey squirrels are a rarity and black squirrels are the only squirrel you can count on. There's a park in Toronto where, if you stand there even pretending like you've got food, they decend from the trees by the dozens and come straight up to you :icon_eek: An old friend of mine has a piccy of me being beseiged by the little shits.
hand out rat bait like peanuts?

pmsl :clapper:

Are you kidding? In a city like Toronto, you'd be lynched! It's really not nice to do things like that .... :whistling:

Are you kidding? In a city like Toronto, you'd be lynched! It's really not nice to do things like that .... :whistling:

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: your little flag over there confused me lol wasnt till i read the piece about maple syrup that i realised you werent in the UK

yep better not do that then!!

Thanks bussa now they all think ive gone soft! :icon_redface:

Yes we do have a couple in our garden, got a walnut tree!

Would get major grief from kids and Mrs if they suddenly 'dissapeared'

I am in canbs also and hadnt seen a black squirrrel untill there 'appeared' about 3 - 4 years ago.

They seem to live together with the grey quite happily.

Was told there were lots in Herts so guess they have made their way north.

Houses are cheaper this way but doubt they commute :whistling:

Dullahan where in cambs?

Edited by masmiffy

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: your little flag over there confused me lol wasnt till i read the piece about maple syrup that i realised you werent in the UK

yep better not do that then!!

No, I originally come from the land of maple syrup, but I'm in the UK now .... easily misunderstood, which is why I put it on there :tongue2:

Thanks bussa now they all think ive gone soft! :icon_redface:

Yes we do have a couple in our garden, got a walnut tree!

Would get major grief from kids and Mrs if they suddenly 'dissapeared'

I am in canbs also and hadnt seen a black squirrrel untill there 'appeared' about 3 - 4 years ago.

They seem to live together with the grey quite happily.

Was told there were lots in Herts so guess they have made their way north.

Houses are cheaper this way but doubt they commute :whistling:

Dullahan where in cambs?

Hi. Romsey Cambridge :angel: