Playstation 3

Is anyone else on here playing this game online? I borrowed the game of a mate, & I can't put the fecking thing down! :laugh: I suppose it'll keep me busy until the start of next season!

Is anyone else on here playing this game online? I borrowed the game of a mate, & I can't put the fecking thing down! :laugh: I suppose it'll keep me busy until the start of next season!

call of duty 4 is out and is brilliant

Are you online with it?

My son bought it for him self and i need to upgrade something on my computer before he can play it ,,, poor lad,,, i aint good with the workings of the computer so need to get a man in :(

Have you got a router? If you haven't, there's other ways of getting it online. If you need any advice, PM me. :thumbs:

Are you online with it?

yea im onlin with it, on the xbox 360 though, but im playing rainbow six at the moment.

i just got the new maps for it last night :) im such a loser lol

my name is 'bullcross' if you want to add me and get your arse kicked

You're on! :thumbs: My name is 'Skullomainia' look out for a message!

I'm new at it though, but I'm getting better........ :laugh:

Are you online with it?

yea im onlin with it, on the xbox 360 though, but im playing rainbow six at the moment.

me to mate trying to get elite but taling ages.....may go on to call of duty 4 soon......