Sick Artist

THIS WILL TAKE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME AND WILL SAVE A CREATURE – AND HOPEFULLY REMOVE THIS SO-CALLED 'ARTIST'!!!

Hi all,

this is a very serious matter... I recieved this email today which included pictures of the "installation", but I am not computer wise enough to get them up. you can view it on a blog -- http://guillermohabacucvargas.blogspot.com/

It may upset you!!

This is the bones of the email.

In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.

For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.

Does it look like art to you?

But this is not all ... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

Let's STOP HIM!!!!!

Click on the following link :

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition-sign.html

or

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html or just copy it in your browser to sign a petion to stop him to do it again, then digit the name Guillermo Vargas Habacuc to find the petition to sign.

Please do it.

It's free of charge and it will only take 30 seconds to save the life of an innocent creature.

Please also send this e-mail to as many contact as you can... Let's stop him!!!

If you want to double check all the above informations you can google the name of the 'artist' to see all I have just said corresponds to truth.

Thank you

Talpa

i have seen this before at the dog forum. its been quite a hot topic over there.

i cant believe out of all the people viewing him no one managed to cut him free..... sick ass sons of bitches...

as for his comment on hypocrisy and starving dogs in Costa rica.... bullshit. he didnt have to make THIS dog suffer. he could have gone out with an actual camera and taken pictures. he's still a piece of shit in my eyes....

Edited by BlueCoyote

i think they are saying that because the world is coming down on them.

you know, i'm an artist too...... but if i must stare at and admire a living piece of art and watch it slowly waste away in order to be in the art club i think i'll put my paint brushes away for good and go join the military to become a sniper.....