Quitting Fishing

I'm hanging up my rods, went out at the weekend only caught one roach and a pasty carp put it down to the awful weather. Went for a couple of hours tonight the sun was shining it was warm. Masses of bubbles and fish activity around my float tried everything but went home with a dry net. Fishing is the most relaxing sport yet also the most fustrating.

Rant over going on ebay to find a dynamite supplier.

It's a private lake there is no close season on still waters any more. The fish are feeding cause everyone else was catching.

correct,i gave up fishing 3 years ago after a lifetime of it,to concentrate on me hunting(you get to eat what you shoot)

sold all my gear for about the quater of what i paid originaly,now just do a bit of beach casting now and again after bass

dont see the point in fishing or shooting if you dont eat your quarry(fox being an exception)good time of year to sell it tho

I've sold my kit 3 times previously and walways started again 6 months later. I think it's one sport thats in my blood and will never leave just having an off week and needed a rant. Ask the polish or should I say eastern european migrants to be politicly correct they eat everything they fu**ing catch.

I've sold my kit 3 times previously and walways started again 6 months later. I think it's one sport thats in my blood and will never leave just having an off week and needed a rant. Ask the polish or should I say eastern european migrants to be politicly correct they eat everything they fu**ing catch.

p****s me off,not only the fish but SWANS!swans are a pain in the arse when your fishing but its their home and you gotta respect them,then you get these immigrants illegally catching,killing and eating them!bang outta order

Been close to chucking the sea fishing meself due to the poor fishing(well for me anyway) up in the N/E last 4 yrs :thumbdown: .But the gear ain,t eating no meat in the cupboard & knowing my luck if i did sell the fish would be swimming in formation up here :doh: & its bloody expensive to replace :icon_eek: