!Out For A Hour!

Hello all just got back from the land 10 mins away, got there and there was 3-4 bunnys sat out in the field not many hedges to stalk them with but did my best, but one spooked and ran in then i layed down and crawld down the hedge 10 yards witch left me 30 yrds away got rested on the bag 5 mins later the one witch spooked sneaked back out crosshairs on but as i was takeing the shot the gun sliped off the bag and missed :wallbash: they all ran in (obviously) reloaded hw95 got back on the bag, 15 mins later they all came back out 1 by one but the babys came first then 2 big ones by now it was getting dark so i new i had to take a shot so i got crosshairs on the head made sure the bag wasnt moveing got it to the 1st stage (2 stage trigger) then sqweezed off the 2nd stage down it went wish i could have stayed longer but it was nearly dark so grabbed the bunny and off we went.

few pictures. :gunsmilie::big_boss:

post-14467-1208894610_thumb.jpg

They were like split down the middle and like they have been chewed up!

no idea mate sorry....never seen that before...............birth defect maybe?????

i dont no nither i dont think its birth defect becose it just looks like its been chewed and there slit dead down the middle