Guard Dog

a goose i got told some of them are better than guard dogs becuase thier noisey and viscious sods

its weird as hell but i agree with geese.... mean ass f*ckers!!! i know from personal experience!! or a swan perhaps.... :icon_eek:

if nothing else then a donkey or two. we used to have a pair (jack and jenny with a baby). a couple of stallions got into a fight and tore into the donkey pen where they were both attacked and run off the property by said mommy and daddy donkey. anything that can break up a stallion fight is something i want protecting my property! and who would suspect it?

or perhaps a llama?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I live in a very remote place and have decided that i would like to get a guard dog!

I have 2 bull x's a spaniel and a patterdale that i would like to know are in safe hands while i am out working?

Also at night i would like a dog that would scare the shit out of someone if the came snooping around.

All of my dogs bark a bit when they hear somthing but i realy want a deterent to put people off my place?

Your views would be much appreciated

Gary

hey gary,

i got a rottie that im looking for a good home for him, hes a very big dog and looks the part, great temperment and fantastic nature! has been kept outside and in and is happy either way! hes kc reg and has a great pedigree lack of time forces a need to re home! he is free to the right owner! if you are intrestred pm me.

cheers jonny.