declined

hi

sent of a grant of permission form to shoot vermin on a industrial estate 3 months ago. got declined one partner was ok with it but the other wasnt so was declined but said they would keep my number in case. this is the good bit i sent 3 letters out 1 to each landowner and another to the { estate management }. now i had a phone call Friday from the manager to say

would i still be interested in that they have a big problem now so said yes straight away then he said this service is free of charge isnt it so :whistling: mm mm yes :wallbash: didnt want to loose it but have a appointment with him in the week just to go over a few things . so of Friday night to pic up me permission from the gate house so i thought might as well bring me rifle

{ be rude not to }. so walked round on the guards hour check and got these here's a few pics.

post-11621-1208091280.jpg

post-11621-1208091434.jpg

ps 9 friday / 3 saturday for me curry

happy hunting

Davy :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:clapper: Bloody well done, mate! See? Make that bit of effort. Play ye cards straight. Bingo!

Look at our own Julie T. That girl goes out of her way to get lawful permission and now they're virtually knocking her door and asking for her by name! :D

Maybe other can learn something from such good examples?

:clapper: Bloody well done, mate! See? Make that bit of effort. Play ye cards straight. Bingo!

Look at our own Julie T. That girl goes out of her way to get lawful permission and now they're virtually knocking her door and asking for her by name! :D

Maybe other can learn something from such good examples?

hi ditch shitter

tanks mate

davy