has it gone too far...

it seems lately on this site that if someone sells more than one dog,then they are labelled a dog dealing,puppy peddler! now i know there are some of those on here :whistling: bt not everyone who decides to/has to sell more than one dog is!! for some,its a "have to sell" kind of thing and the last thing they want is an angry mob shouting dog dealer! as an example,i recently put a litter on here for sale,for a mate.then had to part with a 6 month pup of my own because i didnt have time for it ( new,second job and already having another older pup to bring on) and i daren't put it on here for sale!lol. paranoid? maybe. but i didn't want to be accused of the same things as some other decent lads on here have been accused of! i think people shouldlay off people selling dogs unless they blatantly take the p**s. or am i the daft,gullible one?! :blink: anyone else sick of the witch hunts??

Guest ripstop

unless youve got mates to take your pups or the odd dog off your hands, do you not think that on a hunting site would be better than say a free ads paper, at least on here you might get the chance of someone genuinely interested in a buy. Maybe even someone to vouch for the seller/buyer to say they are genuine.

people on here not naming names are quick enough to call someoe apuppy peddler, but when they start selling dogs and get called apuppy peddler they think they have been insulted. the best thing to do is leave the topic alone and for those people to show the same respect when someone else is selling.

GOD who am i kidding everybody just going to carry on slagging of everybody. :thumbdown:

Guest BLUEBUNNIE

the way i look at it, its up to the individual person if they buy or not, no bodys gonna buy some thing they think is off a puppy peddlar or not going to be up to the job

what differance does it make if someone sells a dog or two????? if dogs werent put up for sale on hear alot of us would miss out on some good stuff....whats so wrong with puppy dealers??? most of the people that have the biggest opinion about dealers are the feckin idiots that hunt from a feckin keyboard and screen rather than lurcher and lamp........spend less time picking fights and more time getting your arses out there hunting and then put some decent posts up worth reading....... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

what differance does it make if someone sells a dog or two????? if dogs werent put up for sale on hear alot of us would miss out on some good stuff....whats so wrong with puppy dealers??? most of the people that have the biggest opinion about dealers are the feckin idiots that hunt from a feckin keyboard and screen rather than lurcher and lamp........spend less time picking fights and more time getting your arses out there hunting and then put some decent posts up worth reading....... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

VERY TRUE... :thumbs:

jeez...am i getting slated now?for getting sick of people slating other people who sell dogs?? this thread is not judging puppy peddlers or dealers one way or the other,im just sick of the people who start shouting dealer as soon as someone sells more than one dog in there life! as i say,i had a decent 6 month old dog for sale but didnt put it on here for fear of being brandede just that!even though im not. :wallbash:

jeez...am i getting slated now?for getting sick of people slating other people who sell dogs?? this thread is not judging puppy peddlers or dealers one way or the other,im just sick of the people who start shouting dealer as soon as someone sells more than one dog in there life! as i say,i had a decent 6 month old dog for sale but didnt put it on here for fear of being brandede just that!even though im not. :wallbash:

dont think for a second im slatting you mate because im not....dont remember you having any strong veiws on anything iv read that i dont agree with......happy hunting :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

it seems lately on this site that if someone sells more than one dog,then they are labelled a dog dealing,puppy peddler! now i know there are some of those on here :whistling: bt not everyone who decides to/has to sell more than one dog is!! for some,its a "have to sell" kind of thing and the last thing they want is an angry mob shouting dog dealer! as an example,i recently put a litter on here for sale,for a mate.then had to part with a 6 month pup of my own because i didnt have time for it ( new,second job and already having another older pup to bring on) and i daren't put it on here for sale!lol. paranoid? maybe. but i didn't want to be accused of the same things as some other decent lads on here have been accused of! i think people shouldlay off people selling dogs unless they blatantly take the p**s. or am i the daft,gullible one?! :blink: anyone else sick of the witch hunts??

if someone wants to sell well reared pups /dogs making no false claims about the parents with correct breeding details whats the problem, if somebody has a problem with it dont reply keep your opinions to youselves because nobody gives 2 f :censored: ks for them anyway