I'm thinking about getting into lamping and getting into hunting with dogs, and would just like to know what type of dog you would recommend me getting i.e. whippetXgreyhound or any other breeding line.

Scotty :boxing::big_boss::gunsmilie:

depends on what you will be hunting but you wouldnt go far wrong with a colliexgrey

I'm thinking about getting into lamping and getting into hunting with dogs, and would just like to know what type of dog you would recommend me getting i.e. whippetXgreyhound or any other breeding line.

Scotty :boxing::big_boss::gunsmilie:

depends on what you will be hunting but you wouldnt go far wrong with a colliexgrey

Spot on ;) or bullxgreyxcollie grey both good xs ;)

BIRD

so wht do yas think would be the best for a newbie to it all???

A rotty

be serious man , hes genuine intrested and asking a serious question and you have posted all of 7 posts :wallbash: ...

back on the subject , the breed you mentioned will do what you ask of it , but there are many crosses suitable , what sort of land you lamping ect , as mentioned a collie greyhound , will do what you ask ,

Oh i get it so because you live on the internet and post so much instead of getting out and doing a bit, you are better at giving advice out? Fine, fire away

Guest spud.

alright hpool hunter al cum to dalton :tongue2:

colly grey is safe for a first dog but im not afan ov them they get TOO brainey if you know what i mean. i prefaire the bull/grey x saluki/grey.....but thats me.