Guest Ditch_Shitter

Two main reasons that happens is 1/ There's simply no new posts or 2/ Ye sat there clicking away like a maniac. Flooding it. Just click once. If ye get the error message? Read It.

Then take a couple of calming drags on ye fag or what ever and click Once again.

this is what i get on my normal name

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You did not choose any forums to search in, or the forums you chose to search in are password protected. If this is the case, please make sure you are logged into the password protected forums before searching.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: Will; As niether a forum Mod' or the Admin of a similar forum I really have no idea how this set up works, or may have been set to work. And, frankly, I don't recognise that error message in this context.

I can only suggest that ye pick a Mod and PM them about it - IanB probably has enough to deal with as it is. And / Or; If ye know how to access ye Cookies on what ever Browser ye using? Go in there and shoot the THL one. Then sign back in here and see what happens.

None of that guarentees anything. I just caught ye Post here and that's what I'd be trying. Something maybe to try before waking a Mod up.