After box or cage for 3 terriers to fit on the back of a nissan navara new or second hand any one got any suggestions CHEERS
look up wilky on this site and pm, iv just got a single terrier box off him and there good and at the right price, plus he does dbls trbls quads,, just check his profile mate good luck

Ive got a folded alimunium triple box, with ply dividers. Even though im a carpenter & if I didnt have the aluminium box id still have one of Wilky, only seen pics but I think hes got making them down to a 'T'.

Edited by GD Waz
Guest Ditch_Shitter

WILKY! :notworthy:

Pip; If ye that far north, surely ye can have Wilky send ye one by Royal Mail, to the North, and pick it up from there? He can and will send into Eire, only the courier costs about as much as the box! :icon_eek:

Wilky made my one to my own specifications and sent it over. It's 'Material! :toast:

WILKY! :notworthy:

Pip; If ye that far north, surely ye can have Wilky send ye one by Royal Mail, to the North, and pick it up from there? He can and will send into Eire, only the courier costs about as much as the box! :icon_eek:

Wilky made my one to my own specifications and sent it over. It's 'Material! :toast:

Thanks DS my mate called this morning and gave me a stainless steal box great job so won t need one ,just to add Wilky s stuff is great and i just don t have the cash at the minute or i would have had one a good while ago.

PIP theres a wee man in DOWNPATRICK makes cracking ones ,

he came out to my house ,measured the van for a triple box ,

first class it was ,£35 . he advertises in ad,s for free .

Great boot thanks mate :thumbs: