have a look at this furball befor & after

why did you not do it yourself..??

seen a photo of chids lakie after he done it no offence chid :whistling: ,but i thought the £20 was well spent new i would mess it up.

never done one before only had smooth haired dogs.

well they have done a good job :thumbs: wished a got 20quid everytime a stipped ma dog :drink::drink:
SHAVED MATE THEY DONT PLUCK EM 5MIN DONE

STRIPPING THAT HOW HE WAS AT LEAST 1 HOUR TO PUT HIM RIGHT

they said they wanted him for 3 hours :icon_eek: dont know if they were trying to justify th£20 but gave them my no. and phoned me after about an hour just couldnt stop laughing when seen him looked so small like a different dog :laugh:

Terriers should be hand stripped or use a stripping comb, a blunt hacksaw blade is good too,

Shaving will do the dogs coat no favours mate, next time buy yourself a can or 2 and sit outside and have a go your self.

just my opinion

all the best, :thumbs:

Terriers should be hand stripped or use a stripping comb, a blunt hacksaw blade is good too,

Shaving will do the dogs coat no favours mate, next time buy yourself a can or 2 and sit outside and have a go your self.

just my opinion

all the best, :thumbs:

Yep, your best off stripping the coat and it should get harder in time.

Nice template of the animal there though after it had been trimmed, looks like it should get anywhere. :thumbs:

BULL :icon_eek: i told you to get the dog hand stripped . i shaved mine like a tosser :icon_redface: and it looks a right state lol not gonna do that again .. next time its bein done the right way :thumbs: