pimp my ride somone !!!

ive had many 4x4 over the years mostly discovery's but others also to include terranos ,l200,sapharie, shogun and even a sumo its a little van (looks like a loaf of bread)

i have been looking for a landrover to do up a long wheelbase found this ex waterboard one 140k miles fsh,one owner from new and a very good engine and box ,taty on the outside with a rather large copresser wich really reduces the clearance of the vehicle,.

first thing first full service,then found fuel sensor corroded and rear chassis rusted through,now thats done ,removed compresser and controll equipment

time to by the chequer plate diff expanders gaurds etc.

THIS IS THE OLD BEAST..

Picture004.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture030.jpg

LET THE PIMPING BEGIN :drink:

.....box section rock slider sills £150......chequer plate wing tops £30....hole in roof with frame and alloy cover to shoot out of £150....cheuqer bonnet £75....fuel pump convertion extra bhp £40.....matalic paint job £1ooo......mgf leather seats £100....steel cubby box suitable to lock amo in £80.....discovery transfer box £250..p reg???300 tdi??? will take boost being wound up and an upgrade intercooler will make vast iprovments.dont mess with the boost unless youve got a gauge...dump valve is somthing diferant ..i make most of the stuff mentioned pm me if you want anymore info......