.22 rimfire (rabbit)

Looking for some shooting (rabbit) near Glazebury, Warrington with my .22 rimfire, would be grateful of any help.

Provarmint.

get yourself out there mate and do some leg work...knock some doors..every farm you come accross...expect 95% of them to say no...when you get some permission and a good name more will come...would be serprised if you get anyone off hear taking you out..people have done this before and had there fingers burnt...

Looking for some shooting (rabbit) near Glazebury, Warrington with my .22 rimfire, would be grateful of any help.

Provarmint.

sorry mate ,the only way to do it is as woz said---get out and do some asking, may be a bonus if you can show some type of insurance ie BASC ect, farmers normally like this where firearms are used. remember we all had to start from scratch but if you are safe, patient, serious about hunting, and willing to do the leg work you will soon get permission.

BEST OF LUCK... :gunsmilie:

TODAY IS ONLY YESTERDAYS TOMORROW!

Provarmint.

get yourself out there mate and do some leg work...knock some doors..every farm you come accross...expect 95% of them to say no...when you get some permission and a good name more will come...would be serprised if you get anyone off hear taking you out..people have done this before and had there fingers burnt...

Thanks for the advice Woz, didn't realise so many people have been let down,friends that help should be thanked not shit on.

Selfish world isn't it.

Provarmint.

sorry mate ,the only way to do it is as woz said---get out and do some asking, may be a bonus if you can show some type of insurance ie BASC ect, farmers normally like this where firearms are used. remember we all had to start from scratch but if you are safe, patient, serious about hunting, and willing to do the leg work you will soon get permission.

BEST OF LUCK... :gunsmilie:

Cheers Keith.

TODAY IS ONLY YESTERDAYS TOMORROW!

Provarmint.

get some cards made up and go round some farms mate and ask. if they say no still leave a card and you never no what happends in the future. dont feel down if they say no just be polite and say thanks for your time.

good luck and keep trying

Provarmint.

get some cards made up and go round some farms mate and ask. if they say no still leave a card and you never no what happends in the future. dont feel down if they say no just be polite and say thanks for your time.

good luck and keep trying

Thanks Jamie.