beddi/whippet x whippet/grey

hi guys my mates bitch,she is 2,shes whippet/grey 26,27tts she is very fast when behind game but she seems to get hurt to easy,my mate got her really for his misus,he doesnt want to ruin her so hes thinking of retiring her as a pet.hes asked if he can use my dog as a stud,and keeping a couple of the pups,hes 1st generation beddi/whippet 19tts, hes nearly 4, i just hope they take my little dogs hardyness and not her injurie prone traits?? what do you guys think, ill look forward to hearing your breeding experiences from such situations,

happy hunting :thumbs:

post-10690-1206890760_thumb.jpg

post-10690-1206890788_thumb.jpg

Guest dotty
nice hound doty,take it its of similar breeding?cheers

beddyxwhipppet X greyhound simliar

how tall is he/she? and the height of parents,looks well mate,cheers

not sure on either but she is about 23"

the dam greyhound was pretty big and the sire is about 20"

her brother was 24" and short coat so it really varies

i bred a litter out of my 1st cross beddy grey bitch 20" over a 3/4 whip 1/4 grey 23" all bitchs except my little one made 22" dogs all 23" and above one coming 26" all are 10 months and have all taken rabbits or cats accidently i must add......3 have been on tracked deer and fox personally i like the cross just find them a touch small....

hi guys my mates bitch,she is 2,shes whippet/grey 26,27tts she is very fast when behind game but she seems to get hurt to easy,my mate got her really for his misus,he doesnt want to ruin her so hes thinking of retiring her as a pet.hes asked if he can use my dog as a stud,and keeping a couple of the pups,hes 1st generation beddi/whippet 19tts, hes nearly 4, i just hope they take my little dogs hardyness and not her injurie prone traits?? what do you guys think, ill look forward to hearing your breeding experiences from such situations,

happy hunting :thumbs:

dint do it its got pointy lugs :whistling: