£700 lakeland

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
i dont know what the dog in question was like but i wouldnt hesetate paying that kind of money for a dog that was well proven on a weekly basis and timed served how much do pups cost now to buy and then theres the jabs food time and effet you put into them and then they dont allways make the grade you could be ruuning into thousands before you end up with one upto standard

totally dissagraree harddigger.... if got pups ... and dogs off

they linens.. and not been let down so far..... p. s dont want to go into question but time will tell ... and hopefully here from the buyer.............. p.s my dogs are all middleton breed.. and a aint no pusssy ... they dogs are bred for real terrier men :thumbs::boogie:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£700 for a bloodey terrier is just crazey almost a months wage? just silly for a dog unless he can go in and pull out foxes and all you need to do is give him a map with the dens on and he will go and get them for you and retrive dead to a truck :lol:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:
saw a lakeland on here £700 cant find the link was it gen ?

WILF bought it ;)

Your a fecking cock, you really are!!......... :clapper::clapper:

oh I'm sorry was it supposed to be a secret ? :thumbs:

By the way, the bloke said you cant have those kennels back.........I told him you needed them because you were gonna be knocking a few litters out now to pay for all your property that you own, but he said to tell you bollocks!!

How much a pup are you gonna be charging by the way?

Guest Leveller

I'd imagine they'll be quite cheap Wilf, because he saves on electricity running a heat lamp by putting the whelps under his glowing kraniun instead, anyway you'll be lucky to get through on his phone as it only excepts call out numbers :clapper:

I'd imagine they'll be quite cheap Wilf, because he saves on electricity running a heat lamp by putting the whelps under his glowing kraniun instead, anyway you'll be lucky to get through on his phone as it only excepts call out numbers :clapper:

Only rings rent boys more like Lev............lol