magnetic therapy boxes

If so are they good?

And where can I find a second hand one?

they are brilliant mate !

why not buy a new one , best money you will ever spend , and they are like hens teeth second hand as nobody wants to part with them unless they bought a new one

Guest fell terrier
If so are they good?

why not buy a new one , best money you will ever spend , and they are like hens teeth second hand as nobody wants to part with them unless they bought a new one

only problem is cant find for sale anywhere been lookin myself

If so are they good?

only problem is cant find for sale anywhere been lookin myself

best thing since sliced bread , been using one for over 25 year , swear by them , great for easing aches and pains , after a hard nights work , also good for toning up , sorts injuries in half the time it takes when resting , my advice is , buy a new one a s a p , money well spent :good:

Guest bitsa lurcher

i bought a new one last year , first class piece of kit , would never be without one :victory: trying to find a second hand one is like trying to find rocking horse doo doo :whistling: good luck

I used to working in a (horse) racing yard and used them on a few of the inmates, they are very good! As said before, good for use after hard work etc.

Certainly with the horses they did a belt that presumably worked in the same way, they may be cheaper if you can find one for dogs?

Edited by Missie