• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would go with him if he came down about 4 stone to my weight :boxing::boxing::boxing:

and had both arms chopped off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

any members got cliff fields or bartley gorman on video or dvd

Theres a fairly good book i am reading now about Bartley Gorman , i dont know about any videos though :thumbs:

bartly was my dad's cousin, he also had another brother who could fight his name was sam, he is also dead there is one brother stil alive witch is john

my dad has a dvd with bartly on but only a copy :thumbs:

if you go on you tube and put gerrygorman in you will se his nephew's who also fight they are sam's sons, i no them all very well

hey bolt. ive heard that a film is supposed to be being made of bartley but iv no idea if its true or not. try to find out matey.

Theres a fairly good book i am reading now about Bartley Gorman , i dont know about any videos though :thumbs:

bartly was my dad's cousin, he also had another brother who could fight his name was sam, he is also dead there is one brother stil alive witch is john

if you go on you tube and put gerrygorman in you will se his nephew's who also fight they are sam's sons, i no them all very well

hey bolt. ive heard that a film is supposed to be being made of bartley but iv no idea if its true or not. try to find out matey.

yes i also hered that mate

Yes a film is being made by Bartley By Shane meadows the maker of This is England And Dead mans Shoes ans various other fantastic films. :victory:

Hey Stig/All

I am a massive Shane Meadows fan

Anyone got any ideas who will be playing the part of Bartley?

I was very impressed by former Pro Boxer Gary Stretch (Sonny) in Dead Mans Shoes.

Getting back to Kimbo Slice, rumor has it he is taking on Iron Mike Tyson.

I read this today:

Unbeaten Mixed Martial Arts fighter Kimbo Slice is set to become a professional Heavyweight Boxer and his first fight will be a money spinning bout held in Las Vegas against Mike Tyson.

The fight is scheduled for July and venues mentioned include Cesar's Palace and the MGM Grand. Both fighters are estimated to earn over $10,000,000 each for the fight and the winner is then likely to fight British Heavyweight hopeful David Haye in a World Title eliminator.

Slice, 33, who has recently signed an advertising deal with 'Bimbo Bakeries' to promote it's sliced bread range says he is looking forward to fighting Tyson. The well spoken Slice told me "One always strives to improve ones fortune. The pugilistic art has always held immense interest for me. For one to partake of fisticuffs against Mr Tyson has been and endeavor I have yearned to achieve. The fiscal rewards are also immense."

Meanwhile Tyson, 50, told friends that after his recent elocution lessons he feels he can compete with Slices vocabulary in the ring. "When a combatant such as I enters the noble arena, said combatant must strife to overcome any fear of defeat. It is with slight trepidation that I enter the gladiatorial dome, as my foe is, to say the least, formidable, however, with fortitude and preparation I hope to succeed."

British fighter Ricky Hatton has called both Tyson and Slice 'Posh (W) ankers.'

OK lads, Its a spoof.

Cheers

Tinman

Nothing to do with Bare Knuckle fighting. I just been looking on Youtube at some Tommy Hearns fights and the guy on his day could certainly have a tear up, Hearns was on fire in this fight with Roberto Duran....

Yes a film is being made by Bartley By Shane meadows the maker of This is England And Dead mans Shoes ans various other fantastic films. :victory:

any idea when. that will be a cracking film. its bartleys nephew on youtube thats uploading a lot of stuff

Nothing to do with Bare Knuckle fighting. I just been looking on Youtube at some Tommy Hearns fights and the guy on his day could certainly have a tear up, Hearns was on fire in this fight with Roberto Duran....

proper men