MARKBRICK1

Guest markbrick1

AND I KNOW ITS NOT REAL LIFE BUT WELL IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK IT UP AS , TO TALK THE TALK YOU HAVE TO WALK IT FIRST IM AFRAID ,THE WAY I LOOK IT SOMETHING I WOULDNT SAY IT UNLESS I COULD BACK IT UP , MAYBE YOUR DIFFRENT ......................................................COULDNT OF PUT IT BETTER MYSELF,MARK

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dog on
WELL MATE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE WELL VERSED TO FORGET MORE THAN SOME PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE ALL SORTS OF GAME TO LEARN ON IM LUCKY I DO AND FISH, SILVER OR RED FISH AS WE CALL THEM THE OLE SALMOS AND THERE TYPES , AND I KNOW ITS NOT REAL LIFE BUT WELL IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK IT UP AS , TO TALK THE TALK YOU HAVE TO WALK IT FIRST IM AFRAID ,THE WAY I LOOK IT SOMETHING I WOULDNT SAY IT UNLESS I COULD BACK IT UP , MAYBE YOUR DIFFRENT
yep thats me diffrent dont have to prove fcuk all and dont have to show pics i would only be educating you some thing to your advantage Edited by dog on
Guest dog on
i love reading the threads mark gets involved in , :clapper: people try to get him biting for a laugh then he turns it round and has you lot biting lol come on you cant really knock the guy he is still here and still getting the bites :clapper::notworthy:
not with out the help of willow the wisp
Guest dog on
WELL MATE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE WELL VERSED TO FORGET MORE THAN SOME PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE ALL SORTS OF GAME TO LEARN ON IM LUCKY I DO AND FISH, SILVER OR RED FISH AS WE CALL THEM THE OLE SALMOS AND THERE TYPES , AND I KNOW ITS NOT REAL LIFE BUT WELL IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK IT UP AS , TO TALK THE TALK YOU HAVE TO WALK IT FIRST IM AFRAID ,THE WAY I LOOK IT SOMETHING I WOULDNT SAY IT UNLESS I COULD BACK IT UP , MAYBE YOUR DIFFRENT
I SAID YOU WHIN NOT SOME PEOPLE
Guest dog on
i love reading the threads mark gets involved in , :clapper: people try to get him biting for a laugh then he turns it round and has you lot biting lol come on you cant really knock the guy he is still here and still getting the bites :clapper::notworthy:
not with out the help of willow the wisp

THATS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY WHERE ELSE TO GO
Guest dog on
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :tongue2: dont every one get pi$$ed of with this.. u seen pics of Marks dogs doing different stuff

and every one is giving him sh1t. WHY??? i know he has a big head but he works his dogs well.

Joe

then why dont you tell him to stop sending people stupid PM ,s and he might not get shit .JUST TELL HIM

and i keep hearing things like he just workes his dogs well ect ect that realy says a lot for some of you others

no youre right i am a show man,dogs do feck all,what about using youre other user name,and what i said in the pm was you have upset a lot of people and you havnt even put a topic under dog on???????????????now go away and play,i will not respond to you again,maybe a mod will look at how many user names you have??

i have only just noticed the lime light is begining to fade on you so you are trying to get the mods help to restore it good luck
never been one for writing,iam more of a practical person,i suppose being thick and not being able to use puctuation got me were iam today,i proberly would of had a job in an office if i was as educated as you lot :whistling: but i am happy with my life,and having approx 16 bricklayers work for me most of my life and a load of labourers,it wasnt punction that kept them in work,mark

NICE ONE

dog on tou dont half beat about the bush , as i says if you ever want to see or learn about dog work fishing nets sea and estauries hunting in most forms well come up youll not be disapionted but if you no everything well you can show me as i cant spell well ahah, but i dont think so some how , and i mean you dog on your welcome to bring ajukel if trained and weel get all sorts off qaurry , ill tell you you will not be dissapionted either that ill forget you as atrue hunter or real deal as i say as they say hard head for the long road and the pup to the pavement , ive yet to make my mind up about yopu as im for real im afraid , but if your not well youll get found out etc

,,maybe a mod will look at how many user names you have??
i have only just noticed the lime light is begining to fade on you so you are trying to get the mods help to restore it good luck

So are you saying you do have more than one user name ? if so why ? is it, your scared of anyone knowing who you are ?

Guest dog on
,,maybe a mod will look at how many user names you have??

So are you saying you do have more than one user name ? if so why ? is it, your scared of anyone knowing who you are ?

NO AND NO never been scared of any one .after all people are flesh and blood they bleed just the same as me
Guest dog on
dog on tou dont half beat about the bush , as i says if you ever want to see or learn about dog work fishing nets sea and estauries hunting in most forms well come up youll not be disapionted but if you no everything well you can show me as i cant spell well ahah, but i dont think so some how , and i mean you dog on your welcome to bring ajukel if trained and weel get all sorts off qaurry , ill tell you you will not be dissapionted either that ill forget you as atrue hunter or real deal as i say as they say hard head for the long road and the pup to the pavement , ive yet to make my mind up about yopu as im for real im afraid , but if your not well youll get found out etc
there you go whin of on one again bye the way i do visit your part of the country in some parts it is quite profitable .and whats with the i cant spell well thing if you got a prob spelling go and get lessons besides you talk to mutch i would not like to get caught with you i dont think i would see the light of day for a while did you not take the time to go and look at long netting site i put a piece in it just to let you know i do a little netting my self it is under a quick drop by TOMO Edited by dog on
Guest dog on
dog on what do you hunt with your dogs ? are you a courser and why would anyone run for pink slips ? would you really want a dog that yours had beat? i wouldn't.
did i not say that .but when you are serious it realy sorts the men from the boys only ever had one taker felt sory for him and gave him his dog back because he had the balls to have a go and it realy was his dog not one he borrowed or pinched just to try and i only keep one dog at a time you only need one if it is the right one and give it the work Edited by dog on