Mod 410 not Hushpower

Has any one tryed one of these they look quite good for £250

http://www.bretton-gaucher.com/anglais/zoo...zoom=G12_p_zoom

got 1 with wooden stock (£295), found it harder at first to hit rabbits from landrover at night put it down to lining up on v sight not been out in daylight yet, can be awkward to load with cold fingers or gloves, quite as a hushpower, range the same though seems tighter chocked, to be truthful i prefer the hushpower, but then not really put enough shots through it, 1 thing to consider there is no safety catch you have to lift the bolt handle up, hope this helps

Paul

got 1 with wooden stock (£295), found it harder at first to hit rabbits from landrover at night put it down to lining up on v sight not been out in daylight yet, can be awkward to load with cold fingers or gloves, quite as a hushpower, range the same though seems tighter chocked, to be truthful i prefer the hushpower, but then not really put enough shots through it, 1 thing to consider there is no safety catch you have to lift the bolt handle up, hope this helps

Paul

Iv Got the Hushpower 410. Justed liked the look of that one never seen it before. I found that with mine it was shooting low and then i started to try and aim at things instead of just getting on and shooting it. Now i dont even think about it.

Also i see that you only joined today so welcome to the site mate :thumbs:

Martin

Paul

Iv Got the Hushpower 410. Justed liked the look of that one never seen it before. I found that with mine it was shooting low and then i started to try and aim at things instead of just getting on and shooting it. Now i dont even think about it.

Also i see that you only joined today so welcome to the site mate :thumbs:

Martin

was shooting rabbits both day and night with my brothers hushpower, with very good results, shooting at night from drivers seat of landrover he lamps with 22 rimfire, get most shots running in to rabbit netting, decided to get a bolt action of own, thinking easier to load but can be awkward barrel slightly proud of bolt, you have to start cartridge in barrel before bolt will lock, use 3 inch magnums got 4 for six shots last thursday night, so happy enough haven't put 25 cartridges through it yet, will get a better idea when shooting on summer evenings on foot.

Paul