Guest BIG FRANK

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG FRANK
stan is that really your dogs name???? :D

Yeah why?

my grandfather had a pit bull called nigga and 1 called pongo, good names :thumbs:

1st cross bull whippet

great looking dog how old is it?

Taz,3/8th Collie x 5/8th Grey

ferretinglamping009-1.jpg

ferretinglamping043.jpg

ferretinglamping007.jpg

Amy,Taz's daughter out of a 3/4 Greyhound 3/16 Deerhound 1/16 Collie bitch.

ferretinglamping049.jpg

ferretinglamping.jpg

Rebel my first lurcher,Collie/Grey x Staghound/Grey

ferretinglamping045.jpg

Some Greyhounds I've had in.

small031.jpg

small047.jpg

post-5755-1206738310_thumb.jpg

post-5755-1206738388_thumb.jpg

Edited by tote
THE GOOD OLD DAYS LOL :big_boss: AND SOME NOT SO OLD LOL

hows that gould dog doing diggit is he still around must be 9 years old now did you have anything out of him??

well mate im sad to say he is no more, has he got older he got mader, in the end he kill im self :cry:

i think all of that goulds old stock whent the same way there all mad feckers, but i must say some of the best black working stock ive ever seen, it would never win feck all in the ring but hoo gives a shit about that they where never bred for that anyway.

theres a lad down road from me hoo has some new lines of blacks, and came up to me the other day when is was cutting the grass and said what do you think of these, he did tell me the line but i can't rember now. the reply he got was they would look nice in the ring but what would they look after something has had hold of them.

you could tell that they was not going to last long por feckers there was just no meat or bone on them and i think there is just way to much show shit getting in to working blood :no:

i did have to litters out of him from the same line and there mad feckers to i have to hold them back lol.

im sorry to say but theres not much left of that line now most of it has beed out crossed, but i still no peps out there hoo have kept the line pure an keep that info close to there chest. :whistling: pete dugmore knows where some of them pups are.

Edited by DIGGIT