Malicouse Call

Bang on 7pm tonight my lad received a pretty nasty call on his mobile! it went exactly like this " I know where you live Bl............ Boy! I'm coming round tonight and I'm going to f*****g kill you"..... I have blipped out my address which somehow he knew. now at first when he told me I thought it was kids stuff but its turned out it was a adult man who rung him :angry:....

I'm pretty sure this has kicked off from school as he had a a problem 2 days before they broke up where a lad held him on the field while another punched him in the face, the good thing is my lad did break free and cracked the lad back and by all accounts hurt the lad, when he came home there was a message on his XBOX LIVE saying when he goes to school tomorrow he is going to be beat up, this nearly happend with lads trying to get hold of him through out the day....

As you can imagine for a 12 year old he's pretty frightend tonight and upset. Unfortunately the number was withheld so I can do nothing, anyone with any tips or advice what to do hear would be apreciated? I can't prove it has anything to do with the lad at school but for a grown man to ring a young kid up and threaten to kill him is a bit much...

Jasper

Iv'e been there before, if its that bad im sure the dredded police could sort it out as Bt or who ever can trace the number withheld or not, but then again they'll spend more time finding out what you got in your kennels. Theyre never there when you need them. Just a thought

i would do nothing at the moment except get a tape recorder of sorts ready and when the phone goes again (which it will as bullys love the thought they are scaring somebody) i would tape the conversation ... then i would listen to it over and over again untill it wa engraved in my head ... i would then get the address of the lads that have been bothering and i would knock each house in turn and speak to the father of each kid untill the lowlifes voice registered in my head .... when it did the whole world would end for that guy right there and then .... apart from taht i would be round seeing these bullys fathers and telling them in no uncertain terms that every time they hurt your lad you would be around to hurt them twice fold ... this seems to have the desired effect of stopping the bullys ;) ............

Bang on 7pm tonight my lad received a pretty nasty call on his mobile! it went exactly like this " I know where you live Bl............ Boy! I'm coming round tonight and I'm going to f*****g kill you"..... I have blipped out my address which somehow he knew. now at first when he told me I thought it was kids stuff but its turned out it was a adult man who rung him :angry:....

I'm pretty sure this has kicked off from school as he had a a problem 2 days before they broke up where a lad held him on the field while another punched him in the face, the good thing is my lad did break free and cracked the lad back and by all accounts hurt the lad, when he came home there was a message on his XBOX LIVE saying when he goes to school tomorrow he is going to be beat up, this nearly happend with lads trying to get hold of him through out the day....

As you can imagine for a 12 year old he's pretty frightend tonight and upset. Unfortunately the number was withheld so I can do nothing, anyone with any tips or advice what to do hear would be apreciated? I can't prove it has anything to do with the lad at school but for a grown man to ring a young kid up and threaten to kill him is a bit much...

Jasper

You need to report the incidents to the school head.........they are duty bound to ensure your childs safety and they usually liase with the police on such matters. Failing this it would be advisable to report the matter to the police.

Rolfe.

Guest markbrick1

its a terrible thing jasper,ive been there,and today my 18 yr old daughter phoned me from truro police station,she got punched in the face last night a lad tried to grope her mate a fight started and he hit my daughter,anyway he was in cambourne till 4 today and now he wants to worry and its not about the police and courts,mark

Jasper

threats to kill is a prisonable offence a grown man threatening a kid is breaking the rules, get it logged with the old bill they can track any call 2 kids having a scrap is one thing but death threats from an adult to a kid is crap

I'm seriously Gutted about it! if he was a lad going out looking for it and got what he deserved then what could I say, but having a grown man ring him and obviously doing what he Intended and scareing the life out of him is a bit much...

I noticed the last few days he was at school some tension with him but you know what they're like they say nothing!! I have also noticed he locks himself away on his Xbox and we don't see him, before he would like a mate round or go round some friends but not now, to me its all kicking off at school and he's not letting on the whole truth!! when this lad hit him and I saw the bruise it was a hell of a lump smack bang in the front of his forehead. like half a golf ball! it looked more like a head butt but he insists its a punch but somehow I don't think so....

Being a parent as I know a large majority of us are I'm seething and also pretty hurt myself, I want something done but what??

Cheers

Jasper

Guest Ditch_Shitter

" I'm going to f*cking kill you. " There ye have it, mate. Death Threat. As far as I recall ~ somehow or other from my distant past ~ the Police react to Death Threats. " I'll fill you in! ", it appears, is one thing. Death Threats they 'have to' take seriously.

Why not give them a bell and explain the situation to the bored, heard it all before merchent on the other end of the line. See where it goes? At least that way ye've started the ball rolling in the proper and Legal way. Otherwise; What? A full blown feud in which you're seen as guilty as the wanker who called?

Bit of luck, they'll invite ye down to make a statement. Then it's on record - including any names ye mention. B*stard's marked then.

Guest markbrick1
I'm seriously Gutted about it! if he was a lad going out looking for it and got what he deserved then what could I say, but having a grown man ring him and obviously doing what he Intended and scareing the life out of him is a bit much...

I noticed the last few days he was at school some tension with him but you know what they're like they say nothing!! I have also noticed he locks himself away on his Xbox and we don't see him, before he would like a mate round or go round some friends but not now, to me its all kicking off at school and he's not letting on the whole truth!! when this lad hit him and I saw the bruise it was a hell of a lump smack bang in the front of his forehead. like half a golf ball! it looked more like a head butt but he insists its a punch but somehow I don't think so....

Being a parent as I know a large majority of us are I'm seething and also pretty hurt myself, I want something done but what??

Cheers

Jasper

well find out the truth and get round there and see the person,mark

ditto, log the time date, etc go to the police if it happens again, say its an adult calling your sons phone, then get it looked into, your lad has a right to stand up for himself, if the two bullies are still at it, tell your son to kick the shit out of each one when thier apart if he can........i know i've been there.

with the bullies.

but for the phone calls i'd get them nipped in the bud asap...........fook that s**T, he's just a little lad.

Guest nitevision

id go round their houses,get it sorted one way or another,the police wont want to know feck all about it,iam not for one minute sayin you should break the law,lol,but my old man taught me to fight fire with fire,see these boys dads,make em see what could or will happen if this shit dont stop,best of luck.

id go round their houses,get it sorted one way or another,the police wont want to know feck all about it,iam not for one minute sayin you should break the law,lol,but my old man taught me to fight fire with fire,see these boys dads,make em see what could or will happen if this shit dont stop,best of luck.

I would love to Nightvision but my lad knows nothing about where he comes from only his name! Its a large school that has a wide catchment area so he could be miles away, it could well have bene the lads father who rang up by the sounds of things...

I'm now onto the law which is the only option at the moment and get it logged. for a grown man to do this to a kid he must be pretty sick, hopefully they'll track the call through O2 and hear exactly what he said to him.....

Jasper

Are definitely sure the phone call's something to do with the school? Get yourself on his Xbox live account, & see who he's been chatting to. Has he given out any details to anyone on there? I don't want to alarm you, but you don't really know who's on there, the same as any public forum.

Guest nitevision

fair enough mate,make sure you get onto the school when its open again,you want to speak to the headmaster,dont bother with any one less,give him/her the info on what has occured,mention that you have informed the police,and you expect the school to deal with it from there end,you must know some of your lads mates,get onto there parents,again explain,get them to try and find out of their kids who thsese lads are,where there from and what the feck is going on,again good luck.

Thats some spineless shit to have a go at a 12 year old lad, you seriously need to get it logged with the police, then I agree 1000% with Markbrick,bullies are out and out shithouses and to scare a young lad, that's the lowest of the low!!!

Ive got a 10 year old lad,and I wouldn't like to think what I'd dish out if I was in the same position,Hope everything gets sorted superfuckinfast-jake